TLAC Toronto Printing & Publishing – Print & Publish Toronto
Visit Our New Print Shop in Toronto on University Avenue!
TLAC Toronto Printing & Publishing Offers Fast Colour Printing & Self Publishing.
- tlač — press, print, printing, impression (English)
- A device allowing any information from the computer to be printed,
- Printed matter as a whole, especially periodicals, posters, & books.
- Device that is tasked with applying material on paper or other substrate to create text, image, or physical shape
TLAC Toronto Printing is an innovative 2D/3D Design, Digital & Print Publishing technology company headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
We’re a team of five that has the art of Printing & Publishing down to a science.
And every month, we drop a cheque off at SickKids Hospital, made out to Patient Care. Your support helps pay a child’s hospital bill! Thank you.
Canada Self Publishing, Print Shop
Toronto,Ontario M5G 2L3
We’re a LITTLE company doing big things. We’re the highest rated toronto printing & publishing company on the planet. Our company is committed to providing high quality publishing & printing services that you can trust now and forever. Part of our print shop proceeds goes to Foundations of Hope and Hospitals in Toronto.
Our Trusted Partner Program now offers top quality Editing, EBooks, 3D Design, Prototyping, Digital & Video Media Services! Contact us to get started.
28 out of 30 based on 63 ratings.
“Extraordinary to near perfection.” - Google
What’s our secret? It’s simple, we love what we do!
Contact us, we look forward to hearing from you.
Testimonial of the Year
I was searching for a printing house in Toronto last month for a book I had been working on for several years. TLAC patiently explained all of my options and was timely in providing estimates. The work was completed ahead of schedule, right on budget and is a superbly professional finished product. The fact that the company has a philanthropic bent was a much appreciated bonus ! Kelly
- 3D Printing Inventor ‘Amazed’ At Healthcare Applications June 12, 2014
- Canadian Energy Efficient Car Built with a Stratasys 3D Printer [VIDEO] May 12, 2014
- The Next Founders Entrepreneurship Institute Selects Miraz Manji April 21, 2014
- 3D Printing Bonds Liquid Metal And Stone To Ford Torino April 14, 2014
- World’s First Dual ARM Open Source 3D Printer – Amaker™ April 14, 2014
- Baby’s life saved after 3D printed devices were implanted at U-M to restore his breathing March 18, 2014
- CAREER FAIR AND NETWORKING EVENT
- Social Impact Investment Taskforce Public Reception
- Product Hunt Toronto #5 - Where Tech Meets Art
- Money Forum 2015
- Drupal North Regional Summit
- OIDMTC Post-Budget Townhall
- “The Road to Commercialization” – The story of Life Sciences companies, their challenges, opportunities and successes
- CAILBA 2015 Annual Meeting
- CCRW-PiM Career Fair for Professionals with Disabilities
- Business Networking. Leadership in Social Entrepreneurship.
- Separation Anxiety Launch Party with Miji Campbell May 22, 2015
- HIJ House Reading Series #14 with Shane Book, Alexis Von Konigslow and Dani Couture May 20, 2015
- Inanna Publications Spring Book Launch No.2 with Donna Decker, Adebe DeRango-Adem, Cecelia Frey and Charlotte Mendel May 20, 2015
- Draft Reading Series with Lee Gowan, Catherine Graham, Alexandra Leggat, Nicholas Power and Marnie Woodrow May 20, 2015
- The Moosemeat Writers Group Launches Moosedemeanours with Isabel Matwawana, Jerry Schaefer and Kennedy Station May 20, 2015
- IFOA Weekly and Biblioasis Present The Montreal Story Tellers with Clark Blaise, John Metcalf and Ray Smith May 19, 2015