Toronto Printing & Publishing
- tlač — press, print, printing, impression (English)
- A device allowing any information from the computer to be printed,
- Printed matter as a whole, especially periodicals, posters, & books.
- Device that is tasked with applying material on paper or other substrate to create text, image, or physical shape
TLAC is an innovative 2D/3D Design, Digital & Print Publishing technology company headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Every month, we drop a cheque off at SickKids Hospital, made out to Patient Care. Your support helps pay a child’s hospital bill!
Global Printing & Publishing Service Provider
Toronto,Ontario M5G 2L3
We’re a LITTLE company doing big things. We’re the highest rated toronto printing & publishing company on the planet. We are committed to providing high quality services that you can trust now and forever. Part of our printing proceeds goes to Foundations of Hope and Hospitals in Toronto.
Our Trusted Partner Program now offers top quality Editing, EBooks, 3D Design, Prototyping, Digital & Video Media Services! Contact us to get started.
28 out of 30 based on 63 ratings.
“Extraordinary to near perfection.” - Google
What’s our secret? It’s simple, we love what we do!
Click To Show Our Contact Form
Testimonial of the Year
I was searching for a printing house in Toronto last month for a book I had been working on for several years. TLAC patiently explained all of my options and was timely in providing estimates. The work was completed ahead of schedule, right on budget and is a superbly professional finished product. The fact that the company has a philanthropic bent was a much appreciated bonus ! Kelly
- Dear Internet, you’ve changed. March 2, 2014
- Shangri-La Hotel Toronto | London Calling High Tea Event January 14, 2014
- Ebook VS Digital Book – What’s the difference? December 28, 2013
- 3 Community Superheroes September 4, 2013
- What is 3D Printing? August 29, 2013
Application submitted for our new HYBRID company car! First trip will be to Canada's Wonderland, for Team... http://t.co/dPD0pHyvNG