TLAC Toronto Printing & Publishing – Print & Publish Toronto
Visit Our New Print Shop in Toronto on University Avenue!
TLAC Toronto Printing & Publishing Offers Fast Colour Printing & Self Publishing.
- tlač — press, print, printing, impression (English)
- A device allowing any information from the computer to be printed,
- Printed matter as a whole, especially periodicals, posters, & books.
- Device that is tasked with applying material on paper or other substrate to create text, image, or physical shape
TLAC Toronto Printing is an innovative 2D/3D Design, Digital & Print Publishing technology company headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
We’re a team of five that has the art of Printing & Publishing down to a science.
And every month, we drop a cheque off at SickKids Hospital, made out to Patient Care. Your support helps pay a child’s hospital bill! Thank you.
Canada Self Publishing, Print Shop
Toronto,Ontario M5G 2L3
We’re a LITTLE company doing big things. We’re the highest rated toronto printing & publishing company on the planet. Our company is committed to providing high quality publishing & printing services that you can trust now and forever. Part of our print shop proceeds goes to Foundations of Hope and Hospitals in Toronto.
Our Trusted Partner Program now offers top quality Editing, EBooks, 3D Design, Prototyping, Digital & Video Media Services! Contact us to get started.
28 out of 30 based on 63 ratings.
“Extraordinary to near perfection.” - Google
What’s our secret? It’s simple, we love what we do!
Contact us, we look forward to hearing from you.
Testimonial of the Year
I was searching for a printing house in Toronto last month for a book I had been working on for several years. TLAC patiently explained all of my options and was timely in providing estimates. The work was completed ahead of schedule, right on budget and is a superbly professional finished product. The fact that the company has a philanthropic bent was a much appreciated bonus ! Kelly
- 3D Printing Inventor ‘Amazed’ At Healthcare Applications June 12, 2014
- Canadian Energy Efficient Car Built with a Stratasys 3D Printer [VIDEO] May 12, 2014
- The Next Founders Entrepreneurship Institute Selects Miraz Manji April 21, 2014
- 3D Printing Bonds Liquid Metal And Stone To Ford Torino April 14, 2014
- World’s First Dual ARM Open Source 3D Printer – Amaker™ April 14, 2014
- Baby’s life saved after 3D printed devices were implanted at U-M to restore his breathing March 18, 2014
Why Wearable Tech May See More Success in B2B j.mp/1GorMNx
- Young Professionals Networking by The Hip Haus
- RFPA - Industry Night
- StartUp School 2015 - Brad Feld and Sean Wise Book and Pitch Tour - presented by Intuit Quickbooks
- Canadian Special Events Live!15 Conference & Expo
- The Power of Index Investing
- Sustainability Talks, The Business School
- WISE National Conference 2015
- Big Data Innovation Summit
- North of 41 Networking Event: (Plus our Annual Pre-SxSW Party)
- National Business and Technology Conference (NBTC'15): Momentum
- Pivot Readings at The Press Club with Vincent Colistro, Nicholas Power, Priscila Uppal and Jane Woods March 6, 2015
- Marketing Your Fiction Book with Sharon A. Crawford and Shane Joseph March 6, 2015
- The eh List Author Series: Kelley Armstrong March 6, 2015
- An Afternoon with Three Chicago Poets March 6, 2015
- Erik Larson Reading at the Toronto Reference Library March 6, 2015
- The eh List Author Series: David Bezmozgis March 6, 2015